Posting in foreign languages

Hi,

How do you all feel about messages posted in completely foreign languages to
this board, or mixed language messages that may as well have! Is this not an
international board of conversations about structural engineering? As such
should we not have "one" language so that we all can communicate with each
other? If only two people understand what they are talking about should they
not take their conversation and directly e-mail to each other?

Besides the fact that I believe it is wrong, I am having to delete more
messages after I open them as I used to before, and I am beginning to get a
sense of pollution on this board as I sometimes see on "some" newsgroups.

I hope the foreign language posters are not offended. I have nothing against
posts in foreign languages. I just don't believe they belong here. Good
morning to you all!

Ghassem.