RE: Lateral Framing Systems seminar

Charlie, no offense, but if you are family shouldn't you know first hand?

-----Original Message-----
From: Charlie Carter [mailto:carter(--nospam--at)aiscmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2000 11:41 AM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: RE: Lateral Framing Systems seminar

I can't answer this question since I'm "family", as they say. But I would
like to have the benefit of any feedback anyone has to offer on this
subject. Public or responses, positive reviews or constructive criticisms,
please include me in the distribution. That's a key way we determine how to
improve for our future programs.

Thanks in advance.

Charlie