Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: A7 Steel[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: RE: A7 Steel
- From: "Sprague, Harold O." <SpragueHO(--nospam--at)bv.com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 16:03:29 -0500
ASTM A 7-46 through A7-61T listed Fy = 33 ksi. Regards, Harold Sprague > -----Original Message----- > From: W. Gray Hodge [SMTP:ghodge(--nospam--at)hodgedesign.com] > Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2000 3:55 PM > To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org' > Subject: A7 Steel > > Can anyone enlighten me on the yield stress of A7 steel? This is from a > vintage 1958 design. > > > >
- Prev by Subject: Re: [RE: Seismic & Wind zones in Mexico]
- Next by Subject: Re: A7 Steel
- Previous by thread: The Return of Teresa!
- Next by thread: Re: A7 Steel