Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: A7 Steel[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: A7 Steel
- From: "Kent LaRose" <KLaRose(--nospam--at)mcelhanney.com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 14:14:52 -0700
A7 steel is an old ASTM Specification that was originally published in 1914 then 1924 and finally in 1933 . It was used almost exculsivly in bridges. A9 was reserved for buildings. The table below summerizes the three diffent years in ksi Date Yield Tensile 1914 30 60 1924 30 60 1933 33 65 >>> ghodge(--nospam--at)hodgedesign.com 10/12/00 01:55PM >>> Can anyone enlighten me on the yield stress of A7 steel? This is from a vintage 1958 design.
- Prev by Subject: RE: A7 Steel
- Next by Subject: A7 Steel
- Previous by thread: RE: A7 Steel
- Next by thread: A7 Steel