RE: Use of foreign engineers

Bill P wrote:

<I have had my OWN share of problems, as I've shared on this list, just with
U.S. trained junior engineers who don't yet "get it" and don't even see that
I have anything to teach them. Among the most egregious in that respect are
typically non-U.S. born engineers (who, again, have a very elevated view of
themselves just because they have an engineering degree; this because this
is the culture they grew up in).>

As NON-US BORN, AMERICAN TRAINED/EDUCATED, young engineer, I can sum up my
response in two words : SAVE IT !

Your generalizations are getting old as are your constant smart ass remarks
to everyone on this list who ticks you off. Enough with the complaining Bill
! It's almost like you are trying to break Dennis' record for the most posts
in year. Please, stop acting so high & mighty.

-Gerard

Gerard Madden, P.E.
Civil Engineer/Structural Designer

The Bentley Company,
A Division of Enron Energy Services North America, Inc.
Email: gmadden(--nospam--at)enron.com
Ph: 510.661.0527 (Fremont)
Fx: 510.661.0528 (Fremont)