I need Ur answer

Hello.
Can anyone tell me the answer please. I need to know it for my thesis to finish my study. if there was a plan to build an eight level building. but after we have built 5 level, then the owner wanna change the building to be 11 level building. what should we do to the existing foundation that we have made to support the 8 level building? and what should we do to the 1st level until the 5th level that we have built? do we have to change the whole building? or there is another alternative to do? as long as i know, we use different dimension of steel profile. we use smaller I shape for the 1st level in 8 level building. and we use bigger I shape for the 11 level building. so the I shape that we have used for 1st level until the 5th level of the building was designed for the 8 level building. and it can't support the 11 level building. What should we do?
please tell me the answer.
Thanks to u.
May God Bless U.