RE: English 101

Hmmmm....I see your interpretation.

My thinking was (is?) that if "aseismic design" is translated to "almost
free of earthquake design", I would interpret this approach as one where the
designer didn't consider earthquakes in his/her design whatsoever.

This English is a funny language.

Regards,

Bill Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)
ALLEN DESIGNS