From: Madden, Gerard <Gerard_Madden(--nospam--at)enron.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2000 6:13 PM
Subject: RE: Use of foreign engineers

As NON-US BORN, AMERICAN TRAINED/EDUCATED, young engineer, I can sum up my
response in two words:  SAVE IT!  Your generalizations are getting old as
are your constant smart ass remarks to everyone on this list who ticks you
off.  Enough with the complaining Bill!  It's almost like you are trying to
break Dennis' record for the most posts in year.  Please, stop acting so
high & mighty.

Gerard Madden, P.E.
Civil Engineer/Structural Designer
The Bentley Company,
A Division of Enron Energy Services North America, Inc.
Email: gmadden(--nospam--at)enron.com
Ph: 510.661.0527 (Fremont)
Fx: 510.661.0528 (Fremont)