Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: English 101[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: English 101
- From: "Calvin Chang" <ccpe(--nospam--at)ms38.hinet.net>
- Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 13:30:28 +0800
I have an old book, written in 1963, titled "Aseismic Design Analysis of Buildings" by Kiyoshi Muto, a famous Japanese professor.
Several Japanese-translated publications use the aseismic term.
- Prev by Subject: Re: English 101
- Next by Subject: Re: English 101
- Previous by thread: Re: English 101
- Next by thread: Re: English 101