Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: A7 Steel[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: A7 Steel
- From: "Scott A Jensen/SAJ5/CC01/INEEL/US" <SAJ5(--nospam--at)inel.gov>
- Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 07:26:47 -0600
33,000 psi minimum "W. Gray Hodge" <ghodge(--nospam--at)hodgedesign.com> on 10/12/2000 02:55:17 PM Please respond to seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org> cc: bcc: Fax to: Subject: A7 Steel Can anyone enlighten me on the yield stress of A7 steel? This is from a vintage 1958 design.
- Prev by Subject: Re: A7 Steel
- Next by Subject: RE:about repairing rc strustures by using steel..
- Previous by thread: Re: A7 Steel
- Next by thread: Ever hear of . . .