Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: I need Ur answer[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: I need Ur answer
- From: "richard jackson" <sludge69(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 14:14:22 GMT
ok daniel.although im a student in my second year of civil and havent done much foundation or building design but, instead more structural theory, i think it is a reasonable assumption that the whole building needs a new foundation and u have to design again for wind and seismic loading for the new height of the building.
thats my 2 pence Richard "sludge" Jackson _________________________________________________________________________ Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at http://profiles.msn.com.
- Prev by Subject: Re: I need Ur answer
- Next by Subject: Re: I need Ur answer
- Previous by thread: Re: I need Ur answer
- Next by thread: Re: I need Ur answer