Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Use of foreign engineers... ET AL....[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: frp2000(--nospam--at)hotmail.com, seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Use of foreign engineers... ET AL....
- From: MSSROLLO(--nospam--at)AOL.COM
- Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 09:59:35 EDT
To: Jim Korff I posted to this topic seriously. Since my serious posting insulted you to some degree I guess you felt compelled to reply in this fashion. I ask that you read my post again. See if you read the post too hastily and formed your answer. I believe I kept my posting in perspective. Ron Martin
- Prev by Subject: Re: Use of foreign engineers... ET AL....
- Next by Subject: Vertical Shafts
- Previous by thread: RE: Specific Gravity of coke
- Next by thread: Broken Emails WAS: English 101