Re: Posting in foreign languages

Ghassem,

I have mixed feelings on this.  There are valid arguements both ways.
However, I can see where the list would become a turn off to a great
number of people if this goes multi-linguo or whatever.  A lot of people
are already turned off by the list because everyday there are 50 e mails
to scan and delete.  Can you imagine posts running in 10 different
languages.  EVERYONE would be in the same situation.  200 e mails out of
which maybe 50 are in languages any one person would understand.  I
would think this would be a turn off to english speakers, french
speakers, spanish speakers, russian speakers...  No one would be left.

Perhaps the solution is for some of the other language speaking
engineers to establish a list with their language and limit one of these
list servers to english.  Just please point me to that one.

Jeff Coronado, S.E.
West Covina, CA