Re: Posting in foreign languages

I have been following this thread since inception, and most of the arguments look
puerile. Obviously, many of you have not lived in multi-lingual societies.

If the posting is in a language  I do not understand .... well, I would not simply
bother about it.

Raghu S. Pendyala
Pendyala Consulting Civil and Structural Engineers
Phone + 61 414 252 021  (O), fax + 61 3 9884 5306
PO Box 420, Box Hill 3128 Vic Aust.
email: pendyala(--nospam--at)bigfoot.com