Re: Posting in foreign languages

But that's exactly the point.

If you're posting to this list, looking for information, and do so in a language
other than English, you've effectively reduced the pool of talent from which you
can draw.

If you're doing so just to see who's here that speaks your language, I guess
that's okay, but I do think it rather wasteful of bandwidth to then continue a
prolonged conversation ON THE LIST in the non-English language. Take it then to
personal email.