Re: English 101

Calvin Chang wrote:

> Can anybody tell me what's wrong with my e'mail message? Thank you.
>
> Calvin Chang

There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with your email message, nor
does the link prompt a download of Explorer.

It also seems the link is a vote for "aseismic" being "without earthquakes."

It also seems Mr. Bill's gout is acting up and he's still a grumpy old
curmugeon who doesn't like to stay on topic or contribute to discussion.

Bart Kemper