Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: English 101[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: English 101
- From: Bill Polhemus <bpolhem(--nospam--at)swbell.net>
- Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 18:41:43 -0500
OR a little levity never hurt anyone...Unless he chooses. "Bart Kemper, P.E. (http://www.bigdogz.com/bart)" wrote: > > > It also seems Mr. Bill's gout is acting up and he's still a grumpy old > curmugeon who doesn't like to stay on topic or contribute to discussion.
- Prev by Subject: Re: English 101
- Next by Subject: Re: English 101 (Out of Office)
- Previous by thread: Re: English 101
- Next by thread: Re: English 101