Structural Magazine Onlin

Contact Sue Davis, P.E. at
editor(--nospam--at)gostructural.com or 770/664-2812 x 26

----- Forwarded by Desi Kiss/we/Austin on 10/16/2000 08:45 AM -----

                    "Rodriguez, Marlou"
                    <mrodriguez@BiggsCa        To:     "'SEAINT Newslist'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
                    rdosa.com>                 cc:
                                               Subject:     Structural Magazine Onlin
                    10/16/2000 08:37 AM
                    Please respond to
                    seaint

Does anyone know how to access Structural Magazine online.  I go to
www.gostructural.com and click on InfoExpress, but I only get the CE
Magazine online.  I am looking for some articles that was writen a few
months ago.

Please help

Thanks

Marlou B. Rodriguez