From: Charlie Carter [mailto:carter(--nospam--at)aiscmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2000 11:41 AM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: RE: Lateral Framing Systems seminar

I can't answer this question since I'm "family", as they say. But I would like to have the benefit of any feedback anyone has to offer on this subject. Public or  private responses, positive reviews or constructive criticisms, please include me in the distribution. That's a key way we determine how to improve for our future programs.

Thanks in advance.

Charlie