Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: str'l dynamics and earthquake eng'g books[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: str'l dynamics and earthquake eng'g books
- From: "javed afsar" <javedafsar(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 14:06:00 GMT
Juderick See if you can find these two excellent references.(1) Earthquake resistant design : for engineers and architects by Dowrick, David J.
Chichester [West Sussex] ; New York : Wiley, c1987. (2) Seismic design of reinforced concrete and masonry buildings by T Paulay and M J N Priestley ( A Wiley interscience publication ) Regards Javed
From: Juderick Pascual <JudeP(--nospam--at)WSPAsia.com.ph> Reply-To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org> Subject: str'l dynamics and earthquake eng'g books Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 10:27:09 +0800 I'm pursuing my master's degree in structural engineering and have limited modules on structural dynamics and earthquake engineering. Can anyone recommend a good reference? I would appreciate the help that anyone can extend. Juderick T. Pascual, CE
________________________________________________________________________ Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com
- Prev by Subject: RE: Story Drift Limits for Wind Load
- Next by Subject: Fwd: Stress Analyst jobs
- Previous by thread: Re: The Patriot
- Next by thread: Structural Steel Section Properties