Structural Steel Section Properties

Hello,
I need some help finding the section properties for the beams and
girders in an existing building. The blueprints we have are dated Feb
1930. The latest AISC Manual in the office is from the 1950's and
doesn't have the sizes as they are called out on the drawings. The
blueprints read beams being 12" I -25# and the girders as 15" I -36# and
16" I -50. Any information and or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Alicia Danyeur, EIT
Teter Consultants, LLP