Cantilevered Wood Diaphragm

You have an interesting project.  I read the response of others.  Here is
mine if it is of any value.

1.  ASSUMING FLEXIBLE DIAPHRAGM
Seismic force will be equally divided between longitudinal shear walls.
Check cantilever deflection.  It may be OK because you have deep beam
(184') and relatively small span (25').  If required can you play the
parameters to reduce deflection (chords, ply, nails, etc.)

2.  ASSUMING RIGID DIAPHRAGM
Using min. code eccentricity, calculate T.  Conservatively take it out of the
exterior transverse walls by a couple.  That force may not be significant
to deflect the transverse walls a lot.  Next you could include the next two
interior transverse walls if required.  Further you could reduce by walls
parameters themselves.  I do not believe there is any overturning
concerns.

I hope I am not missing something here.  We need responses from others
because the situation is not very uncommon (to meet
architectural/customer requirements.).  I would like to know what numbers
show up.

V. Sahni, SE