internet freebies

I was reviewing some of the posts when I found somebody looking for a free internet access. I don't have any yet to add to the list but what I encountered is a company that gives away free webpages & hosting.

The company is not yet fully operational but we are now welcome to  register our company or services there. I tried their demo version for creating professional web pages and its so easy.

for further details go to     http://CooleBiz.isgreat.net

By the way, are we professionals especially engineers allowed by law to advertise our services on the Internet (before I get anyone into trouble). Because Certified Public Accountants in the Philippines cannot advertise their services in the newspapers nor in a neon sign according to my sister.

Any lurking lawyer around or anybody who knows our limitations and shed light on us.

Thanks in advance

www.edsamail.com