Structural Steel Section Properties

Alicia,

You are going to have to provide more information than you have concerning
the steel sections that you want information on.  AISC's "Iron and Steel
Beams" has three sections for 12I25's, four sections for 15I36's, six
sections for 16I50's, eight sections for 12WF/B25's, two sections for
15B36's, and six sections for 16WF/B/CB50's.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

Alicia Danyeur wrote:

>>Hello,
I need some help finding the section properties for the beams and
girders in an existing building. The blueprints we have are dated Feb
1930. The latest AISC Manual in the office is from the 1950's and
doesn't have the sizes as they are called out on the drawings. The
blueprints read beams being 12" I -25# and the girders as 15" I -36# and
16" I -50. Any information and or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Alicia Danyeur, EIT<<