Re: Design Software

My slight experience with it has been positive, although I don't believe that
all the different design element functions are created equal.

For instance, I was not at all impressed with the concrete beam design (though
again, I admit I haven't used it extensively so this is a first impression).

I did like the masonry design features that I used.

If I were you, I'd download the demo, which is actually a fully-featured version
of the program (the only drawback is the printouts are unsuitable for inclusion
in a calc package and you get a "nag screen" periodically).