Re: Design Software

For simple designs Enercalc works fine.  I have not used all the modules
for the program but the ones I have used are simple to use and have been
correct based on my quick checks.  There are a couple items I wish they
could improve (such as the steel beam design unbraced length) but overall
for component design it is worth the money.

Mike