Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Bollards & NFPA code[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Bollards & NFPA code
- From: Paul_Reilly(--nospam--at)dot.ca.gov
- Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 07:34:50 -0700
I have considered that for design of LPG tanks and supports , that NFPA code supercedes UBC, however, I am not familiar with protective requirements for the site. Do prescriptive requirements or design criteria exist for bollards placed about LPG tank installations: spacing (offset or cc), required height, pipe or TS wall thickness, embedment, annular fill.. Thanks in advance.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Blast Resistant Design
- Next by Subject: Bolting Books
- Previous by thread: Re: SOFTWARE: Question re AFPA/AWC WoodWorks 97 "Sizer"
- Next by thread: WARNING: Off-Topic, Non-Structural, Non-Partisan, Political HUMO R !!