Re: SOFTWARE: Question re AFPA/AWC WoodWorks 97 "Sizer"

Bill

I think the only time the "Details" button greys out is when you
select 'LVL' or 'PSL'. Do not quote me on this, but I think this is
because 'Sizer' uses a generic database for these materials, and
most manufacturers do not allow notching or cutting holes in these
materials. Therefore, sizer doesnt allow you to specify notches etc.

Email woodworks support and see what they say, but I am sure I
am in the ballpark..

Peter McCormack