Design of Silos - Interior Load Distribution

Are there some list members that have experience with design of cement silos?
The discharge mechanism in a cement silo has an inverted cone structure,
inside the silo. I want to know the loading on the cone structure. Apart from
the gravity loads, the cone shell will experience normal pressures during
filling and discharging operations. If there is someone that can help me,
please let me know.  Thanks.

P. Rajendran
Service & Technology Corporation
105 SW Penn