From: "Virgilio R Monsalud" <vrmonsalud(--nospam--at)edsamail.com.ph>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: internet freebies

By the way, are we professionals especially engineers allowed by law to advertise our services on the Internet (before I get anyone into trouble). Because Certified Public Accountants in the Philippines cannot advertise their services in the newspapers nor in a neon sign according to my sister.

Any lurking lawyer around or anybody who knows our limitations and shed light on us.

Thanks in advance