Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
reed clip[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: reed clip
- From: Mark Pemberton <Markp(--nospam--at)lbdg.com>
- Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 08:59:04 -0700
Does anybody know what a reed clip is? I'm working on a building built in 1960 that specifies reed clips full height at many of its interior wide flange columns that are encased in concrete. The drawings show what looks like something wrapping around the column flanges. Mark Pemberton, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Redundancy factor 1.0 for single story wood framed?
- Next by Subject: RE: reed clip
- Previous by thread: Re: Advertising
- Next by thread: Re: reed clip