From: Ken Peoples [mailto:lvtakp(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2000 2:11 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: American Railway Engineering Assn. - where are they?

Greetings,

I am trying to order the AREA standards but am having trouble finding them.  The AREA information that I have is:

American Railway Engineering Association
50 F Street NW
Washington, DC 20001
United States of America
Tel: +1 202 639 2190

This phone no. doesn't seem to work, I can't find them on the web and directory assistance can't find anything in the DC area.  Can any of you tell me where to find them?

Thanks,

Ken

Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.
Lehigh Valley Technical Associates