Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: reed clip[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: reed clip
- From: Brian Harris <BrianH(--nospam--at)cplinc.com>
- Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 13:37:27 -0700
Mark- I'd never heard of them, but I did find this website very quickly using the Google (www.google.com) search engine. http://edconline.com/Reed.html -Brian Harris -----Original Message----- From: Mark Pemberton [mailto:Markp(--nospam--at)lbdg.com] Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2000 8:59 AM To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org' Subject: reed clip Does anybody know what a reed clip is? I'm working on a building built in 1960 that specifies reed clips full height at many of its interior wide flange columns that are encased in concrete. The drawings show what looks like something wrapping around the column flanges. Mark Pemberton, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: reed clip
- Next by Subject: Re: reed clip
- Previous by thread: Re: Ref. HSS Manual (AISC, 1994) page 9-15
- Next by thread: Flood Plains in Brazil