Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Ref. HSS Manual (AISC, 1994) page 9-15[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Ref. HSS Manual (AISC, 1994) page 9-15
- From: Charlie Carter <carter(--nospam--at)aiscmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 10:26:35 -0500
Title: RE: Ref. HSS Manual (AISC, 1994) page 9-15
>...My HSS Connection Manual 1997 ed. page 4-6 has a table
>with 23 basis of equations. Of the 23 equations, nine of them refers to
>Manual (AISC 1994). Which manual is it?
"AISC 1994" is the 2nd Edition LRFD Manual of Steel Construction, which has two volumes: Volume I covers shapes, materials, member design and specifications and codes. Volume II covers connection design. The references you noted are mostly to the information that is in Volume II. See them here:
- Prev by Subject: Re: Ref. HSS Manual (AISC, 1994) page 9-15
- Next by Subject: REF: Concrete Pipe
- Previous by thread: RE: Bolting Books
- Next by thread: Timber frame house design - advice