RE: Ref. HSS Manual (AISC, 1994) page 9-15

Title: RE: Ref. HSS Manual (AISC, 1994) page 9-15

>...My HSS Connection Manual 1997 ed. page 4-6 has a table
>with 23 basis of equations.  Of the 23 equations, nine of them refers to
>Manual (AISC 1994). Which manual is it?

"AISC 1994" is the 2nd Edition LRFD Manual of Steel Construction, which has two volumes: Volume I covers shapes, materials, member design and specifications and codes. Volume II covers connection design. The references you noted are mostly to the information that is in Volume II. See them here:

    https://www.aisc.org/publications/shop.asp?action="">

Charlie