From: Trobridge, Bruce <Bruce.Trobridge(--nospam--at)ogs.state.ny.us>
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org' <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Date: Friday, October 20, 2000 1:56 PM
Subject: Fence Design

I am trying to figure out the best way to analyze fence posts.  I am considering 12 foot high chain link fence for a correctional facility.  How is the post analyzed?  What percentage of the wind should be considered for the chain link fence fabric?

Bruce C. Trobridge PE
Senior Building Structural Engineer
NYS - Office of General Services
(518) 486-1749