Re: Bolting Books

There are couple of good books: To some extent they are Australian
publications to Australian standards, but they also have large chunks of
explanatory text which are a-code specific and are drawn from research from
all over the world:
 They are:
1) Bolting of steel Structures
2) Design of structural connections

can be found at:
http://www.aisc.com.au/booklist.html#Synopses

--
Raghu S. Pendyala
Pendyala Consulting Civil and Structural Engineers