Multi Part Mime Format

There was an email a little while back about how to avoid the "Multi-part
Mime" gobbledy gook from getting attached to your emails. I understand that
this is a problem for Outlook/Outlook Express users. I've found that when
I'm writing an email if, just before I send it, I go to Format on the
toolbar and then go down to the section which gives me a choice between
"Rich Text (HTML)" or "Plain Text" and make sure that the black dot is in
front of "Plain Text" my computer solves the problem in it's own inscrutable
little way. FWIW

Cheers,
John MacLean