Re: Multi Part Mime Format

John

This is not related to your message subject, just how you ended
it....
> Cheers,
> John MacLean

It is "heart warming" to see someone end a message with
"Cheers"......

The first year I worked in the US, I used to get the weirdest looks
from people when I finished a telephone conversation with "cheers"

It must be something us 'colonials' inherited from the british.....

or...its that whole foreign language thing again...

Cheero old chap......
(not an Aussie saying)
Peter McCormack