Re: Channel

Roger,

I think it is a M12 x 11.8 or at least the 1949 equivalent.  This is a
different member from the channel I asked about earlier (12L&J11.8).  I am
using the properties for a M12 x 11.8 and using a yield stress of 33 ksi for a
quick check.  I wanted to make sure that they are sim.  or if there has been a
major change in the member properties since then.

Thanks,

Mike