Re: Channel

Jason

The member in question is an "I" shaped member.  I believe that the member
(12L&J11.8) is the 1949 equivalent of the modern M12x11.8.  I am assuming it
is from the Laughin and Jones company that Roger mentioned in an earlier
post.  I need to get the properties to verify the capacity of the member.  At
present I have used the properties for a M12x11.8 (using Fy = 33 ksi) as a
check but want to verify the properties before my real calc's begin.

Mike