Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: A 193-B7[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: A 193-B7
- From: "oswaldo aiffil" <oswaldo.aiffil(--nospam--at)jantesa.com.ve>
- Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 17:48:51 -0230
Good afternoon Bill: A193 Gr B7 characteristics are the followings: ASTM SPEC Fy, ksi (MPa) Fut, ksi (MPa) Diameter range inches(mm) A193 Gr B7 105 (720) 125 (860) to 2-1/2 (64). 95 (660) 115 (790) over 2-1/2 (64) to 4 (102). 75 (515) 125 (860) over 4 (102) to 7 (180). There is a note which reads: "NG, galvanizing is not an option in the ASTM specification". The source of this information is "Design of Anchor Bolts in Petrochemical Facilities" prepared by the ASCE Petrochemical Energy Committee, ASCE Task Committee on Anchor Bolt Design. I hope it helps! Best Regards, Oswaldo Aiffil Structural Engineer Caracas, Venezuela -----Mensaje original----- De: Bill Polhemus [mailto:bpolhem(--nospam--at)swbell.net] Enviado el: Monday, October 23, 2000 4:11 PM Para: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org Asunto: A 193-B7 I need the scoop on this Anchor Bolt material. Need the Fy and Fu values. Thanks.
- A 193-B7
- From: Bill Polhemus
- A 193-B7
- Prev by Subject: Re: A 193-B7
- Next by Subject: 1st to 2nd Fl Studwall Connection Detail
- Previous by thread: A 193-B7
- Next by thread: Re: A 193-B7