Re: Embedded Anchor Bolts In Compression

What is in print is, however, very useful.

It is still a bit too "academic" (you can always measure this, IMO, by noting
the number of "factors" they stick onto any expression. In the case of the PCA
guide, you've got "psi" factors all over the place!) Once they digest it just a
bit more, I think it'll be quite workable.

This has been needed for some time now.