WANTED: Construction and Design of Cable-Stayed Bridges / Walter Podolny

Hello dear friends,

I'm very interested in purchasing this book, Can anybody please, tell me where I can find it:

"Construction and Design of Cable-Stayed Bridges"
by Walter Podolny Jr., John B. Scalzi

If anydoby is able to help me find this book or any other stuff related to the subject of Cable-stayed bridges, I'd really appreciatte it.

Sincerely
José Velásquez

http://www.latinmail.com.  Gratuito, latino y en español.