Re: WANTED: Construction and Design of Cable-Stayed Bridges / Walter Podolny

Check this web site out:
International Database and Gallery of Structures
http://www.structurae.de/index_e.html?http://www.structurae.de/DataEnglish/bk0166.html
Book is published by John Wiley and Sons, New York (USA) 1986

Thomas Long
Pacific Consultants International
thomaslong(--nospam--at)attglobal.net