Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
sloped retaining walls[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: sloped retaining walls
- From: Mark Pemberton <Markp(--nospam--at)lbdg.com>
- Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 09:59:57 -0700
Does anybody have any reference for desiging a sloped retaining wall (say 60 degrees)? At the critical at rest slope there is no lateral pressure, but how would you go about reducing the soil pressure given an angle greater than that? Mark Pemberton, P.E..
- Prev by Subject: slipforming v.climbing ormworkf
- Next by Subject: Re: sloped retaining walls
- Previous by thread: Two-Tiered SE Licensing (Sort of long...)
- Next by thread: Re: sloped retaining walls