Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: SEAOC Blue Book - paper on gussets[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: SEAOC Blue Book - paper on gussets
- From: Panos Trochalakis <panost(--nospam--at)ckcps.com>
- Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 11:27:43 -0700
Dave, The Linda Hall Library of Science, Engineering and Technology has a very large collection. They will copy an article and fax it to you for a fee. When I have done this, a typical article runs $20 to $25. They also mail you a hard copy. They are located in Kasas City, Missouri. Their phone number is (800) 662-1545. Their web address is www.lindahall.org. You can locate your article and references at their web site prior to calling. Panos -----Original Message----- From: Dave Evans [mailto:DEvans(--nospam--at)tnh-inc.com] Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2000 12:13 PM To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org Subject: SEAOC Blue Book - paper on gussets My local library says that only one library in the universe has the 1993 Rabinovitch and Cheng paper titled "Cyclic Behavior of Steel Gusset Plate Connections" referenced in the 1999 SEAOC Blue Book commentary (pg 239 and 246), and that library doesn't lend! Would appreciate some help locating a copy. Thanks, D a v e E v a n s, P. E. T N H, I n c.
- Prev by Subject: SEAOC Blue Book - paper on gussets
- Next by Subject: RE: SEAOC Blue Book - paper on gussets
- Previous by thread: RE: SEAOC Blue Book - paper on gussets
- Next by thread: British Shapes