Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Perforated Shear Walls[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Perforated Shear Walls
- From: "Gina Gobo" <GoboGT(--nospam--at)c-b.com>
- Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 15:59:24 -0500
Just recently, an item of concern came up regarding Design Example 1, Perforated Shear Wall Design, Page 70 of the Seismic Design Manual, Volume II put out by SEAC, ICBO, SEAINT.
If anyone is familiar with this design example, and has the time to answer our item of concern, please email me directly to discuss.
Your time is appreciated.
Gina T. Gobo, EIT
Carter & Burgess
Facilities - Structural Engineering
- Prev by Subject: RE: PE Exam Prep Courses
- Next by Subject: RE: Perforated Shear Walls
- Previous by thread: Re: British Shapes
- Next by thread: RE: Perforated Shear Walls