Re: British Shapes

I have a copy of the British "Steel Design Manual" which contains tables
for UB's (Universal Beams), UC's (Universal Columns), Castellated Beams and
other shapes. It is published by Granada and is by CONSTRADO, the
Constructional Steel Research and Development Organisation.
I'd be happy to look up some shapes for you.

Laura H. Watson, P.E.
Structural Engineer