RE:

Try the Corus (new company formed by British Steel of UK & Koninklijke
Hoogovens of Netherlands) website at http://www.corusconstruction.com
This has a section called 'Design' if you go into this and choose 'Section
Properties' it shows all the British Standard sections. There is information
on their dimensions and section properties. Hope this helps.