From: Tom.Hunt(--nospam--at)d-fd.com
To: SEAINT(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: British Shapes
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 11:24:37 -0700

David,

You might call British Steel USA office in Texas.  They use to be very
generious with providing catelogs of all the shapes they produce.  I have
an old number you can try; 713-2679317.  You can also try their web site;
http://www.britishsteel.co.u.

Thomas Hunt, S. E.
Duke/Fluor Daniel

---------------------- Forwarded by Tom Hunt/DFD on 10/25/2000 11:22 AM

"David P. Evangelista, PE" <dpe(--nospam--at)evancorp.com> on 10/25/2000 10:41:07 AM